Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Brainfarts

I always think of these great things I want to blog about when I'm nowhere near my computer. WTF!? I need to start writing my ideas down because it's guaranteed as soon as I'm at the computer, on blogspot, whatever I had thought of before mysteriously vanishes from my mind. *pout*

This week has been nice. Mostly 'cause my work week just started today, so I've been off the last few days.

I've really been enjoying my time with Frank the last few days. I don't know why but it's seemed extra special and pleasant. He's been super affectionate, which I love. Plus, we managed to get stuff accomplished and have fun doing it. :-)

Ah well, that's all for now 'cause of course I can't remember any of the really interesting things I wanted to write about!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I have that problem too. It's very frustrating.