Who wants to read my words? Who knows, but I want to write them, so here I am. I'm a fabulous talker, but a terrible writer, so this will be filled with rambling. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I'll blog about life in the south, food, books, my crazy marriage and tons of other random shit - hey, should be fun, come along for the ride.
3 comments:
Wow, I've lost the ability to spell. So caught up in my awesomeness that I forgot to spell check. Pathetic first entry.
Yay! I'm always wanting to read up on some Alethea! :)
Hey glad to see you are doing something different! Got your message no prob about Saturday. Figured something came up. Totally want to reschedule. We are going to Florida on Saturday for a week but sometime next month for sure. Let me know when you two are available for a double date. We can make it up there during the week too no prob! ~Becky
Post a Comment