I've realized that the more active I am on Twitter, the less I blog. Since not all of my readers are on Twitter, I'll do a bit of micro-blogging within my blog.
I am 6dpiui aka 6 days past IUI. I'm losing hope for some reason. Trying to stay busy & distracted.
I need to write a review of some awesome Beano's brand sauces that my friend sent me. It will happen soon.
I'm getting uber stressed about the move. So much to do, don't know where to start. It's all a little overwhelming.
I've been working at the theatre on a new show & starting this weekend I'll be there basically every day for 2 weeks, then 4 days a week for 3 weeks. I may have taken on a little more than I can handle.
The new show at the theatre is Threepenny Opera. It's very dark & I love it. I think it's gonna be an awesome show.
My book club had a night out on the town a few days ago as a goodbye celebration for me. It was so fun! Booze, dinner, great conversation & pie. Hell yeah.
I'm thinking about planning myself a going away party. Would that be nuts?
I'm currently sweaty from riding my bike this morning. I love having a bike trainer & being able to ride in my living room! Esp. since it's like 95 degrees today!
I'm terrified that I may be pregnant. I'm terrified that I may not be. I hear that's normal. :-/
4 comments:
I, for one, hope you're pregnant! Hang in there, the 2WW after treatment is sucky to the max xo
You can hook up your twitter feed so it appears on your blog. :)
It does appear on my blog. :-)
Sorry. I get an "F" for observation. :) I guess since it is near the bottom I didn't notice it!
Post a Comment