Anyhow, I wish I could work just part time & start volunteering at the theatre and stuff. I know will sooner or later, but I wish I could do so now. We make enough money, but Frank thinks it's good for me to work. And really, as much as I hate to admit it, it is. I actually like to work & I love having 'my own' money. Plus, work keeps me busy and interested and active.
I'm so tired of Sbux though. I've been there for over 9 years. I love Sbux. I mean, they've been really good to me & for a very long time I have loved what I do. Meeting people, making drinks, being proud of who I work for - all of these things have been important to me over the years. I have been proud of working for Sbux for a very long time & I still am. However, I'm bored. And tired. I'm annoyed, frustrated and ready to move on. Damn them for giving me great benefits!
Just a vent...
No comments:
Post a Comment